Thursday, July 31, 2008

day 133: what is this???

Today I have experienced the most excruciating pain I have ever experience. I thought the needles were bad... no. I thought the removal of my thing down there was bad... well that was pretty darn close... but the aching in throbbing in my mouth will no go away... it hurt sooooooooooooooo bad yesterday. I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to eat my cereal. All that would help is chewing on my hand and the nipple of the bottle... I had soooo many bottle yesterday just to soothe my pain. Momma held me and kissed me and sang to me and that made me feel better and she felt in my mouth and was like ohhhh i feel something and I smiled and giggled and it made me feel better and she gave me that sweet sticky red stuff that makes me feel ahhhhh so much better.

No comments: