Tuesday, July 22, 2008

day 124: mmm cereal

So after going to our 4 month appointment (Support B.A.N.), Dr. Reidy told mommy we can start eating rice cereal. I think this is the best thing ever... mmmmmmm. I eat ever last spoon full. It was kinda messy at first but by the end of the first bowl I was chomping down on the metal thing... yeah spoon... I couldn't get enough. I was loving it when momma fed me. I was smiling and giggling and squealing... she took great joy in it. What about you Arden? Oh I think it is awesome... it is great for blowing bubbles and spitting out across the room and all over mommy... I guess I didn't get it that we were supposed to be learning how to eat... It was really fun though. Mommy took pictures and photos but we are currently protesting the use of cameras... we just stare at them like deer in headlights and cease all cuteness that was being displayed. Yay for rice cereal.

No comments: