Monday, July 7, 2008

day 109: our telepathic communicator has been reconnected

Mom is finally out of school and somewhat functional! Yay. So much has happened since our last post. Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Aunt Julie, Memaw, Pawpaw and everyone else that we have encountered keep telling us we are HUGE. We have grown so much. We out grew our clothes twice... I miss some of my shirt... what about you Arden? I miss a couple of outfits but I am totally digging the grown up clothes we are getting. Yeah I totally dig my pimpin' new shirts and pants... Just wait 'til winter when we get to be totally stylin' with layers! Yay beanies and hoodies. :) Anyways so yeah we look pretty stylin' but that is a givin'. Go hog wild with being a shop-a-holic pops. :) Just can't wait until the swoops grows in... Grow hair, Grow. I didn't think we had to worry about being bald until we were daddy's age. Haha just pickin' dad.

Anyways.. hmmmm we just got back from the Lake house for 4th of July. Mom was still under her recovery period. She was up for weeks with us and her philosophy class. We had fun with Dad and we spent loads of time with Memaw and Pawpaw. We totally bonded. I am Memaw's little bud... She says if I smile then she would give me anything I wanted... haha just wait Memaw... just wait lol. I am Pawpaw favorite.. he said so... I know Arden... we all know Arden. Just kidding... we know everyone loves us the same. Well we are going to make mom catch up with the blogging but for now yaaaaaaawwnnnnnnnnnn we are going to take a nappy.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhboooooooooooooo

arden and ramsey.

No comments: