Tuesday, July 8, 2008

day 109: deciphering babble

So momma and daddy have been laughing non-stop lately. All smiles. Arden and I find this very entertaining. It is awesome how we can train them to do different responses. Momma always comes to us when we wake up and says hi... I love you. I respond with ahhhh boooooooo and that gives her a big huge smile. This totally lights up her face. She totally gives this huge smile and she picks me up and hugs me and loves me and changes my diaper and gives me food. It works well. Momma and Daddy think this means Love you... I agree. Ahhh boooo - love you.

Arden is a chatter box... she says ahh boooooo as well but she gets the best response when she is fiery and mad... mom and dad knows she means business when she yells out Mamma Mamma Mamma. If it gets past her screaming for mamma she is all red in the face and vibrating with anger. She loves momma but she loves daddy too. We both do. We pretty much get the same response from both of them. Arden talks for hours at a time... very intently, not only to momma and daddy but to pawpaw and memaw and nana. All our favorite people. It is funny to see how they all respond to us.

so deciphering the code:

hi = hi
ahhhhh boooooooooooooo = I love you
momma momma momma = momma better come now with a bottle warmed.


more words deciphered as they come. We will keep you updated.



Mommy Note:
The morning wake up call from Ramsey melts out hearts. Their is no better words to hear when you are all cracked out from lack of sleep than AHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He is sooooooo cute and sweet. And my little Arden's crooked smile is absolutely adorable. She is so passionate and burning with enthusiasm... her spirit matches her name exactly. The Mamma Mamma Mamma is awesome. Her first word is momma and she already recognizes that as my name. My little genius. They are communicating so well. I love this stage of discovery.

No comments: