Monday, July 7, 2008

day 109: potty talk

Arden and the projectile poop missile:

5 minutes I struggled to poop and there was nothing coming for what seemed like days. My face was blaring red and momma was saying it would be o.k. I was like woman it does not feel like it will be o.k. I am dying here. She picked me up and laid be down on my back. She took a sideways glance in my diaper and out of no where a pop. Noise burst into air and the poop missile went sailing with great force. With a loud thud it hit the diaper. Momma had this look of total shock and nana was like wooooo. "Thank god I didn't open the diaper all the way, otherwise it was sure to have crossed the room." was mommas response. I feel much better now.

All smiles.



Ramsey and the playdoe machine:

So daddy was changing my diaper. I had been struggling for what seemed forever and finally I got out one poop. Daddy had my diaper off and he was holding my legs in the air about to clean me off but there was no holding it back. Sorry daddy plop plop plop plop, the spaghetti playdoe machine came into effect. It was like catching pop flies, daddy was like wooooow. He went into his ahhhhhhhhhh information overload what to do what to do ahhhhh but he managed it well. No poop landed on the carpet. All was good and he had another poop story to tell for the rest of the days to come. I know I will never live this down when I am older.

No comments: