Sunday, July 20, 2008

day 122: 4 months

Wooooohoooooo we turned 4 months on July 20th. It is kinda crazy how fast time is flying by for us. I mean, when we arrived here we could barely breath or see for that matter and now we can see across the room. We have gotten to know loads of people that we heard from our original warm dark place inside of mommy. We have great conversations of babble and loads of laughter and smiles. Adren is sooooooo strong... she is almost pushing up onto her hands and I am following close behind. I can flip from my stomach to back... momma thinks it is soooooo awesome when I do this... it is just funny to see her freak out... we also get this response when we call her mommy. Arden is close to flipping over from her back to her stomach. We also love it when momma is holding us and then we push our legs out and soar into the sky... we stand so proud and tall and then mommy freaks out again with smiles and praise. I am her little man and Arden is her girl. We love mommy, we miss daddy, and we are happy to be hanging back with nana at her house. We get loads of tummy time and we got this new contraption with all these bright colors and noisy things... we sit in it... I think mommy called it an exerciser... sometimes it is a little overwhelming and well we can't really hold ourselves up for super long but we dig it for short periods of time.... we really like our floor mat though... all these cool things hang from it. Arden almost had a cow the other day because she couldn't pull one of the toys down to put in her mouth... I haven't seen her get that mad in forever. She is very determined and passionate about what she wants... I try to go with the flow though.

Ummm I am not demanding.... yes you are Arden... it is ok... it will be great qualities when you are older... what does that supposed to mean... it means that you follow the meaning of your name... fiery and burning with enthusiasm... and what about your name Ramsey... mine means strong... I am strong. ok but I am not demanding I just know what I want, what is wrong with that??? Nothing Arden that was not an insult... a complement... uhhhh people don't want to hear us already... they have years to hear us bicker... Big sister's.. so sensitive and loud... I heard that Ramsey. Okay Okay sorry... ok well before she hits me or kicks me again "on accident" I am going to end this transmission. Love you all!!!

~ Ramsey

No comments: