Monday, March 10, 2008

35 weeks: Doctor's visit

I had my doctor visit today. The babies look great... and the little man flipped back to head down position. They are now both vertex. We are hoping my little monkey will stay that way. They have had two NSTs and each time he has flipped. So I guess that was one positive thing about the L&D trip. So they look awesome and doctor Reed is very happy with their progress. Me on the other hand... not so good. The contractions are causing me severe pain... as everyone knows I have been fighting not to have surgery until after the kids come. I was having contractions in the office so there was no hiding it. Of course she piped up about being a real trooper and kids should be fine if they come today and Jeramie was like, "when can we induce? " and I am like, "uhhhhhhhhhhhhh what???". So she and Jeramie scheduled it for the 19th. She is skipping a conference to do the induction. She said most likely I will go before then but the 19th will be the latest and no matter what she will be there to deliver. So I guess I have my count down for the little ones. In 9 days at 36w4d. I am hoping they just come on their own... the idea of induction is just weird to me. My cervix is still 1 cm and really high. So we shall see.

No comments: