Monday, August 11, 2008

day 146: poopers and kickers

So today I drove daddy nuts... no pun intended. I felt really bad.. this horrible infliction of the rumbling acid in my tummy... well I thought it would be a small toot and it hurt so bad... so I kinda arched my back to get it out... nope... wasn't a fart but a shart and flew out the back end of my diaper... not just all over me but daddy too. He wasn't too happy but smiling made it all better.

Later he was changing my diaper and I was laughing and doing this new thing I learned from the Jack's big music show called dancing... I was just kicking my legs around trying to entertain the way I do... and well I was so entertaining that I sent dad head over feet in a crippling position... it appeared I am now being charged with assault with brut force...

... and tell them what you did to me... momma caught it on film so no denying it...

I also kicked arden... a few times... and stuck my finger in her ear... a few times... and pulled her ear... a few times... and made her cry. I am sorry arden but at least I didn't poop on you.

ok I had an off day but in retrospect... you know you are all laughing!

No comments: