Friday, August 8, 2008

day 141: face obsession: response from mommy

oh how I know little Rams, that your sister can be a pill... for instance, I just changed her into her pj's, kissed her on the cheek, and she grabbed my bangs and aimed her strong little fingers for my lip ring (i will probably regret mentioning that detail in the coming years) and she was relentless in her release.

So in the coming years when you come to me with complaints of abuse... I will sympathize and direct you to this very post. She is my fiery little angel, full of determination and spirit... though that irish temper might flame... she loves you and you will be okay. Because when that fiery spirit is turned to defend you... you will see it as a blessing as when you protect her she will feel the same. Fighting between siblings is like milk and cookies, jelly with peanut butter, chuck's with indie kids... one without the other is just not a natural thing. Though I will pray that we all get a long... the likelihood is just a prayer.

No comments: