Friday, August 8, 2008

day 141: face obsession

So Arden has an obsession with my face... she beats me upside my head, scratches my eyes, and pulls my lips, and sticks her fingers in my nose... I keep telling her I am not a toy... I know I am cute but she doesn't have to be catty because she is just as beautiful. She likes to ram her feet in my ribs... if that was not bad enough she digs her toes into me and pinches me... and it hurts. She is so strong and her toes are so long. Momma wonders why I learned to roll but she just rolls on after me. Momma catches her next to me and thinks it is so cute because she grabs my hand but she doesn't realize she just whopped me in the head and I am not asleep... I am unconscious....

...you are such a cry baby tattle tell

...no I saw the commercial, voice the abuse... don't hide it and as soon as I can pick up the phone I am dialing the digits.

...ewwww big talk for a little man.

momma...

No comments: