Saturday, April 19, 2008

day 30: zzzz

We need sleep... the little ones are not agreeing. I had to sit and sooth Ramsey for over an hour while he unclogged his belly, if you know what I am saying... and then when his stomach was cleared, diaper changed, then it was back to eating... finally I get him down and sleeping and bam, Arden plays it like clock work... how does she know he is finally asleep in the other room and she has an hour left until the next time she eats is beyond me but the grunts convert to screams and momma is up again feeding her... she scarfs down the bottle and then it is time to pump... she is still grunting and Ramsey is starting to stir in the monitor... oh the joys of sleep deprivation... nana is dying too... the nap she covered for me just was make up... god zzzzz... I need to wash my clothes and clean the mess in the back yard and poor bastian's mansion needs a massive cleaning... uhhhh where the $@% is jeramie?

No comments: