Wednesday, April 9, 2008

day 20: FREEDOM


FREEDOM

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and I AM RELEASED!!! I can drive now! Not that I can go anywhere with the 2 little ones here but it is the freedom and the independence that i can do it... besides that I can start walking now and working out in the next 3 to 5 weeks, (when ever my incision is closed and better) which I am all ready for... this pregnancy destroyed my body worse than ever before. I have never been mushy nor had loose skin - yuck!!!! It will be gone!!!

Besides that this is the second night mom and I have been trudging through the days and nights alone with the twins. Nothing horrific to say yet but we are both exhausted. I told mom to take the first nap... so I have now until the 2:30am shift change... it is like I am in school all over again! No sleep!!! :) Mom busted ass last night watching the kids she needs the rest way more than I do. God it is so surreal that I have kids... every time I stop and think about it... it just wow's me. They are so beautiful... arden is so insanely smart or advanced. She gets frustrated so easy when she can't do something... she is 20 days old and I have come to the conclusion I am screwed!!!

No comments: