Wednesday, October 17, 2007

14 weeks: cravings, symptoms, and shifts in life

I'm still having morning sickness but I'm managing to keep things down. I am trying to eat as much as possible but I have still not developed a strong appetite. I'm tired at all times but not near as fatigued as before... Mood swings, I am trying to keep to a minimum... I have done considerably well considering my hormone levels... Jeramie being the only one that makes me lose it. The sympathy pains are driving me nuts... who is pregnant with twins here? Of course, I know I can make the world hell for him when I want because well lets face it... he deserves it and deserves to take it when he purposely tries to piss me off... ah he can take it haha... but all in all things are looking up. Cravings have consisted of Bean Burritos with no onions at Taco bell. I don't like taco bell, so this is umm unusual. Anything spicy, tart, or sweet usually does it.

Besides that, the babies are sticking to the left side and caused the beginning of a stretch mark... oh this cream better freaking work. Stomach is stretching and I am getting bigger by the day... that was confirmed by Erika... thank you so much for that ;) and the boobs are huge, thanks to a random stranger who gave enthusiastic approval about that tonight... and of course Jeramie, that is his current favorite feature proclaimed while getting our hair cut... along with other peoples colorful comments and stares. I love how I am being subjected to sexual harassment even though I feel and look huge. It is freakin' hysterical. Besides that the week has consisted of packing and moving... this weekend is the big move to Austin... I am no longer a Houstonian and now I am a citizen of Austin, TX. :( oh the mixed emotions of it all.

No comments: