Thursday, February 26, 2009

day 343: stinky art

So this happened a week or so ago but momma has been busy as always.

So I was chillin' with daddy and Arden... Hanging in the pack 'n' play... daddy was busy running around the house and I had a movement.... and I was like hmmm daddy is busy so I will help him out. I stuck my hand down the back of my pants and a surprise appeared on my finger... I wiped it on the net siding and ewwwww it made a mark and the diving and finger painting exploded and art was everywhere.... the toys, the teddy bear, the sides of the pack 'n' play! Everywhere!!! Arden was laughing and daddy passed by and sniffed the air... alarmed he looks closer.... immediately I was grabbed into the air, stripped down, and splish splash I was taking a bath... wooooohoooooo water time. After the bathing, the change of clothes, and a short time isolated in my crib I return to all my art erased... and daddy still holding his breath and breathing funky out of his mouth. Daddy is silly and the "pack n play" has been retired.

well momma is about to get busted by her teacher again... so she has to stop typing for me. :(

Until later.

XO

- Ramsey

No comments: