Tuesday, February 17, 2009

day 334: lift off

Today is an awesome day... today my helmet was lifted off my head for the final time. No more helmet head. The only concern I have is the occasional crash to the floor will no longer be guarded my the insulation of my head gear but I am free. The wind can blow through my hair. The babes can check out my doooo. I can finally sleep without my face being squenched by the pressure of my helmet... all the flip and turning for the perfect position did help my abs though. Now I can take flight. I am pulling myself up... all smiles from all around. Nana saw me do it today and arden is now standing on her own as well. Rockin' and Rollin'!!! It won't be long before we take off literally. Momma and Daddy are fearing that moment I know.

Besides that we are excited that we are going to have 2 new cousins by the end of summer. Aunt Julie is due in August and Chrissy is due in September... crazy. 2008 was the year of the off springs. Christmas will be a blast.

Anyways I am exhausted... with driving... or riding to austin and back and saying peace out to Cranial Technologies... today has been a long one. I will have momma post pictures when a second frees in her schedule... she is working non-stop trying to get out of school... so ever moment spared is moments that we kick it and chill.

xo Ramsey and Arden says hellooooooooooooooo

No comments: