Thursday, September 18, 2008

day 182: progress

So we are starting to army crawl. Exciting. Well I would more accurately state that Arden tries to take off the floor and dive forward developing rug burns on her chest because she doesn't use her arms enough... I on the other hand go a few centimeters and cave to the strenuous activity and roll over or pass out. Hey it is a lot of work people... I do not know how you just pop up and walk around... It is insanity I tell you. Arden rolls around like a rollie pollie again I am just like are you tired flippie but nope she just cruses on over and rolls right on top of me. We are getting to the point that we can't even share a bed. Her favorite position is sleeping on her stomach... mom has given up on flipping on her back... just makes sure a 1001 times a night she is still breathing. Me on the other hand is having major reflux that we will be addressing with Dr. Reidy even if it takes puking on her. Momma has been really busy with us and school so she will be updating with pics and video's as soon as she can manage more than 3 hours sleep a night. Well I am in demand of a fresh bottle. Check you peeps later!

ra

No comments: