Saturday, May 24, 2008

day 65: lake house adventures - lazy days

So Arden and I ventured to our family lake house for the first time this weekend. We were still recovering from our 2 month wellness visit that made us feel not so well... I repeat we do not like shots! We wore momma and nana out but our cousin kristyn tried to help out too when nana pulled the "sorry can't do it/I am going to sleep" card. We had a little bonding sesh... she sang to us a sweet lullabies of her creation... I think it went like this "go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep my little babies. Go to sleep, Go to sleep , Go to sleep before I scream... go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep I am begging you... go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep before I scream." (I think mom proved her point that taking care of two of us is tiring some times.) Arden and I were totally stoked to see how much fun and how much trouble we can get into at the lake house... all we need to do is grow and be able to crawl and the twins will turn into the little imps... can you say...

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the balcony
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Is that an open cabinet?
Is that a great hiding place?
Is that you that called us once
did you think we zoomed into outer space

We like hide and seekin'
forever make you wonder.
Racin' with my twin
And the bed that were under
Yeah Darlin' we're going to make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
drive momma crazy more than once
And make her zoom into outer space

Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
We never wanna say goodbye

Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Wow breaking out in song haha... that was fun. American Idol see you in 17 years.



The following photo diary is mostly what took place this weekend.



smiles.



down time.



couch potato.



secretly watch tv through the window... mom never knew.



busted.



man I liked that show.

No comments: